One of a kind, handmade traveler’s notebook titled “Dream” with a single handmade insert. Mixed media TN cover created from found objects, vintage fabrics, vintage papers, and ephemera.
The one of a kind traveler’s notebook cover is handmade from found objects utilizing up-cycled materials as the main foundation. Vintage fabrics and trims adorn the cover as well as paper scraps, texture paste, gesso and stamping. Free-motion machine stitching meanders throughout the cover to carry your eye from one detail to the next.
This traveler’s notebook is the perfect size to throw into a handbag so you may jot down your memories as they happen. The elastic closure and binding holds keepsakes securely but stretches easily to open and close and add or remove inserts. This small journal is a creative way to keep memories, thoughts and ideas safe. Add your own inserts for planning, scrapbooking or art journaling.
The additional ephemera pack holds approximately 50 book pages and other items. Use these to add decoration to your pages, create your own collage or add embellishments to your journal pages. There are enough pages to even create another insert!
What’s Included with this Mixed Media Traveler’s Notebook:
- One handmade mixed media traveler’s notebook cover
- One handmade traveler’s notebook insert included
- Front and back pockets made from vintage hankies
- Fits up to four B6 inserts (approximately 5″ x 7″)
- Extra ephemera pack includes a vintage-inspired hankie, vintage children’s book pages, vintage papers, vintage fabric scraps and trims, vintage ephemera, buttons, lightbulb safety pins, book binder clips and more